In a context of significant changes in the work place, maintaining and developing employees’ skills is a vital concern for companies.
This concept of “employability” is intrinsically related to skills and talent management, which includes professional development, career management and managing high potential employees.
Moreover, the implementation of an effective training and apprenticeship policy serves to respond to the recruitment difficulties companies face today.
The challenges are so great that it is no longer enough to simply comply with ever growing legal constraints. These various concepts must also be fully integrated within the organization so as to ensure its long-term survival and competitiveness.
In addition to the assistance we provide to companies in order to allow them to respond to their legal obligations, we also provide our legal and operational expertise to employers and professional branches to help them designing their training policy and optimize the methods for financing that policy.
We advise employers on negotiating collective training agreements and employment and professional career path management (GEPP) agreements (development, implementation of management and monitoring tools).
We also can assist with creating professional certification programs in view of the relevant requirements, in particular for professional branches, and with the creation of corporate universities and internal apprentice training centers. In this regard, we offer 360° legal support (including in training law, company law, tax law, accounting law) for the creation of an apprentice training center/corporate university.
How we can help
- Assisting with developing branch, group and company conventional arrangements that promote the employee employability (job and career path management, training)
- Putting tools in place for managing skills development plans and professional training accounts: model plans for submission to the social and economic committee, draft agreements on professional training account co-investment policy, etc.
- Assisting with defining apprenticeship training policies, comparative analysis of professionalization/apprenticeship contracts
- Assisting with founding corporate universities and internal/company apprentice training centers
- Assisting with developing branch certifications and registration in the RNCP/RSCH
- Assisting with mapping compulsory training courses and ensuring the legality of training leave
- Assisting with putting in place integration/reintegration measures through training: POE/AFPR, professionalization/apprenticeship contracts
- Numerous appearances before branch joint bodies: CPNE, CPPNI, monitoring centers) to present/analyze successive reforms in professional training and apprenticeship
- Drafting and/or assisting in negotiating collective branch agreements
- Training of professional organizations subsequent to the law of September 5, 2018
Would you like legal assistance and support ?
Reach out to us through our contact form: