I advise a wide range of companies, of different sizes and in various sectors on employment law issues. I make it a point of honor to maintain a very diversified scope of intervention for many years because the relevance of advice requires constantly renewed experience and a cross-sectorally knowledge of the subjects.
I have developed a particular expertise in the areas of working time, remuneration schemes, and collective bargaining. I oversee the international activity of the firm and actively participate in the animation of the Littler Platform.
Areas of expertise
- Employee representative bodies and collective bargaining
- Individual employment relationships
- Individual and collective disputes
- Labour aspects of international mobility
- Occupational health & safety
- Quality of working life
- Inclusion, equal treatment and discrimination issues
- Managing labour issues surrounding mergers and acquisitions
- Fromont Briens
- Mentioned in Legal 500