www.littler.fr (hereafter, the “Website”) is published by Littler France, a société d’exercice libéral à responsabilité limitée with a capital of 200,000.00 euros, which is registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under no. 921792040 and whose registered office is located at 156 boulevard Haussmann, 75008 Paris.
Intra-Community VAT number: FR28921792040
Telephone: + 33 1 73 14 96 30
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The director of the publication is Guillaume Desmoulins, in his capacity of Managing Partner.
The Site is hosted by IT SYSTEMS.
By using the Website, the user accepts these conditions of use.
Littler Global, or Littler, is the collective trade name for an international legal practice, the practicing entities of which are separate and distinct professional firms.
Littler Global, a Swiss Verein, does not itself provide, directly or indirectly, any legal or other client services. Such services are provided solely by its member firms and their affiliated firms listed below (collectively, the “Littler Global entities”). Each Littler Global entity provides legal services in particular jurisdictions and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the jurisdictions in which it operates.
Any reference to legal services provided by “Littler Global,” “Littler,” “Littler France,” “the law firm” and “legal practice” shall only be construed as a reference to services provided by one or more of the Littler Global entities. Such references do not imply that Littler Global is a single firm that is engaged in the provision of legal or other services, or that the Littler Global entities are in partnership together.
Unless otherwise specified, no individual who is a shareholder, member or partner of any Littler Global entity is a shareholder, member or partner of any other Littler Global entity. Unless expressly agreed in writing between both Littler Global entities involved, no Littler Global entity (or any individual who is a shareholder, member or partner thereof) is responsible for the acts or omissions of, or has any authority to obligate or bind, any other Littler Global entity.
The Littler Global entities are as follows:
- Littler Mendelson P.C., a professional corporation organized under the laws of the State of California, USA.
- Juan Carlos Varela & Asociados, a partnership organized under the laws of Venezuela.
- Littler Mexico, a sociedad civil organized under the laws of Mexico.
- BDS Asesores, a partnership organized under the laws of Costa Rica and also operating in Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama.
- Godoy Córdoba Abogados S.A.S., a Sociedad por acciones simplificadas organized under the laws of Colombia.
- Schuster LLC, a partnership organized under the laws of Puerto Rico.
- Littler LLP, a partnership organized under the laws of Canada.
- Vangard, a partnership organized under the laws of Germany.
- Littler France in France.
- GQ Employment Law LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC372363 and authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, whose rules can be accessed at www.sra.org.uk/code-of-conduct.page.
- Majer, Ratti & Associati, an unincorporated association with its registered office in Milan, Italy.
- CLINT B.V., a limited liability company organized under the laws of the Netherlands.
- Advocatenkantoor Reliance CVBA, a limited liability company organized under the laws of Belgium (company number 821.045.612).
- Homble Olsby advokatfirma AS, a limited liability company organized under the laws of Norway.
- Littler Asia LLP, organized under the laws of Singapore, and licensed as a Foreign Law Practice by the Legal Services Regulatory Authority, Ministry of Law, Singapore.
- Gerlach Rechtsanwälte, a partnership organized under the laws of Austria.
- PCS Paruch Chrusciel Schiffter Stępień, a partnership organized under the laws of Poland.
- Abdón Pedrajas Abogados y Asesores Tributarios, S.L.P., a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of Spain.
- Chiode Minicucci Sociedade de Advogados, an Attorneys’ Society under the Brazilian Law.
- GQ|Littler Ireland is a general partnership registered in Ireland with registered number 14748803. Its registered office and principal place of business is at 24 Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2, D02T296.
- David Carvalho Martins Limited Liability (DCM Lawyers), organized under the laws of Portugal.
- Enevold Advokatfirma, a privately owned company by Bo Enevold Uhrenfeldt (cvr-nr: 43406604).
- LEL Lawyers in Switzerland.
Terms and General conditions of use
Article 1 – Purpose
These general conditions of use govern the use of Littler France’s website (hereinafter, the “Website”) by any user.
Consultation of the Website implies that the user has previously reviewed these general terms, has accepted such terms and undertakes to comply with them.
Article 2 – Fair use
The user shall not take any action that is liable to alter or disrupt the Website’s normal operation in any way whatsoever.
In addition, the user shall not misuse any nominative information featured on the Website.
Article 3 – Intellectual property
The user undertakes to comply with the intellectual property rights inherent to the Website and its contents, regardless of the nature thereof.
The user may download documents that are made available to it free of charge via the Website in the form of electronic files that are specifically identified as being available for download.
The user shall not reproduce or display the Website by any means or under any form whatsoever without Littler France’s prior express consent. The user is strictly prohibited from:
- copying, reproducing, displaying, disseminating, distributing or publishing, permanently or temporarily, any or all of the content and/or Website by any means and on any existing or not yet existing medium;
- create derivative works from the content and/or the Website;
- modify, translate, adapt or arrange some or all of the content and/or Website.
In accordance with article L. 122-4 of the French Intellectual Property Code, any display or reproduction (whether in full or in part and by any means whatsoever) that is not expressly authorized is unlawful and constitutes a violation punishable by articles L. 335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
Article 4 – Publications
All intellectual productions published on the Website are for information purposes only and do not discharge the user from seeking advice that is appropriate and suitable to its needs. Use of these intellectual productions is therefore made under the user’s sole responsibility and can in no way bind Littler France.
Article 5 – Operation
Littler France undertakes to do everything possible so that the Website remains accessible 24/7. However, Littler France makes no commitment as to the Website’s ongoing availability or accessibility and does not warrant that the Website is free from errors. Indeed, Littler France may be forced to temporarily interrupt access to the Website, including for technical maintenance purposes, without incurring liability on any basis whatsoever.
Article 6 – Statistical data
When using the Site, cookies generated may be automatically installed on the user’s computer. These cookies do not identify the user but are only used to measure the number of pages viewed, the number of visits and the user’s activity on the Site.
The user may refuse these cookies or delete them without affecting in any way his navigation on the Site.
Article 7 – Links to other websites
Users are prohibited from setting up a link between the Website and another website without Littler France’s prior express consent.
Littler France shall in no way be liable for the consequences of any access made through a link to another website if such link was set up without its consent.
Article 9 – Credits
Strategy, writing and coordination – Home – BlueWall (blue-wall.com)
Website credits (creation/webdesign): Vaadigm.Studio