For over 10 years, I have dedicated my practice to professional training law and employment law.
I represent and advise companies (private and public law) as well as all players in the field of professional training: funding organizations; training organizations; educational institutions, vocational training centers, corporate universities; certification organizations and professional branches.
I also conduct in-house and inter-company training sessions, as well as training sessions for the members of a branch or OPCO.
Areas of expertise:
- Legal audit
- Feasibility study
- Drafting of contracts and agreements
- HR support with operational solutions
- Assistance in the context of administrative inspections
- Management of judicial and administrative litigation
- Conducting of training sessions
- Lecturer ar Master DJCE Montpellier and Bordeaux
- Lecturer ar CNAM
- Fromont Briens
- Flichy Grangé
- Podcasts on vocational Training with Capital
- Collective Transitions (Transco): A Professional Reorientation Support to Address the Crisis, Hebdo édition sociale, 12/02/2021
- Recovery Plan: Tool and Funding Levers for vocational Training, Hebdo édition sociale, 07/22/2021
- The Impacts of the Crisis on vocational Training for Companies and Training Organizations, Hebdo édition sociale, 04/30/2020