I have been supporting companies of all sizes (international groups, SMEs, associations) and all sectors in the management of their HR issues for over 17 years.
In addition to day-to-day issues, whether individual or related to the animation of employee representative bodies, I work on all strategic transformation issues for businesses in the context of large-scale restructuring projects and M&A operations.
I also dedicate a significant portion of my activity to the challenges of employee health and safety.
Areas of expertise
- Management of labour issues surrounding M&A operations
- Support for business transformations and restructurings
- Social aspects of turnaround plans, distressed M&A
- Overhaul and harmonization of collective regulations
- Facilitation labour relations and employee representative bodies
- Optimization and securing of work hours and new forms of work
- Daily advice on management of individual employment relationships
- Employee savings and remuneration policy
- Occupational health and safety: management of workplace accidents, occupational illness, and psychosocial risks procedures, gross negligence, internal investigations
- Individual and high-risk collective employment disputes
- AIR : Association des Investisseurs en Retournement
- Lecturer at HEDAC
- Certificate of Specialization in Labor Law
- Partner, Fromont Briens (2012-2022)
- Lawyer, Fromont Briens Lyon (2004-2007) then Fromont Briens Paris (2007-2011)
- Legal Counsel, Labor Law, Fidal Lille (2003)
- Legal assistant at the Court of Appeal of Douai (2002)
- Mentioned in Legal 500 PARIS for labor and social security law (health, accident).
- Ranked by Décideurs in the category “Leading experts” in all rankings covering labor law.
- Selected by Leaders league/Décideurs Magazine as one of the 30 attorneys to represent the 2020 up-and-comers.”
- Webinar ‘Carve-out, Between Solution and Opportunity’ – January 2021
- Updates on Collective Procedures – Impact of the Designation of an Expert by the CSE on the Consultation
- Procedure and the Control of the DREETS June 2021
- Employment: Key Element of Restructurings, Human Capital, Social Relations and Employment Law 2022″