For more than 20 years, I have devoted my activities to assisting companies in their social transformation policies. I advise them on the implementation of their collective bargaining strategy, the development of employer branding, and help them identify employee loyalty levers.
My expertise in social reorganization of employee representative bodies, particularly for large corporate groups, enables me to have the trust of their managers to define their social strategy during their external growth operations (convergence of statuses, harmonization, transposition of collective agreements).
I also advise employer organizations in their branch merger policies and in the conduct of branch negotiations.
Areas of expertise
- Employee representative bodies and facilitating labor relations
- Regulatory payroll advice, URSSAF (French social security organization) control, Employee savings and supplementary social protection
- Project management and coordination (delegation chains, Employee representative bodies elections, work organization and arrangement)
- Individual and collective disputes, labor criminal law
- Management of disability, workplace accidents, and occupational illness
- Management of harassment processes, psychosocial risks
- Fromont Briens (2008) : partner
- Fromont Briens (2000) : associate